Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of years ago at the Indiana State Shoot I bought a set of comb spacers from one of the vendors. The spacers came in a package of about 12 or 14, and there were six or seven different thicknesses and each set of 2 of the same thickness were a different color. They make it very easy to alter your comb setup.

A couple of the guys at my club would like to get a set, but I have no idea who I got them from and in fact don't recall seeing them at any of the other shoots that I have attended since then.

Does anyone have an idea of who might sell spacers like this?

Thanks - Scott

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
you probably bought those from Rod's(Rod's Custom stocks) he is a vendor here. he and his wife are fantastic people.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Curt -

I went to both Lowes and Home Depot today, and nobody in the place could find what I was asking for, nor did anyone even have any idea what I was talking about. All they had were nylon washers, metal washers, plastic washers - but nothing that were color-coded based on their thickness.

I also checked the Yellow Pages and did a Google search for Etc - apparently we don't have one of those in my area.

Scott

·
Registered
472 Posts
Check your local hardware store for rubber washers. My local True Value store has various sizes. I got the exact size for the posts on my adjustable comb

Frank

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.