Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a Colt 1911 A1 it is the new gun Colt made about six years ago . I think it is a very plain 1911 and may have been called a 1911 A1 GI . Anyone know the value of one in 99% condition .

THANKS

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Steve I think so . I have not seen the gun but only talk with the seller on the phone . It is said to be very clean and unfired with box and all papers .

Thanks ALF

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got to look at the Colt last night and need to come up with an offer . It is a 1991 Colt and is new in the box . If I buy it it will be a house gun only .

ALF

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
$400 sounds right. There are better 45s out there but people will always want one with the horse on it. Chances are it will appreciate more than one with RI, Spfld, or a bull on it.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
I've got a welded up one with a six inch barrel. No marks on the outside.
Shoots pretty good 4" groups @ 25 yrds off hand just under 2 benched but I'm no pistol shooter. Worn bluing. Bo mar sights stamped on the inside of the slide Shrievport LA. Any one know what it's worth?

Joe

·
Registered
119 Posts
Gunfitter - sounds like you have a Clark long, heavy slide - I'm interested if yo can give me a ball park price. I have one - would like a back-up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.