Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to refurbish a Beretta AL391 and was wondering if anyone would recommend utilizing Cole Gunsmithing in the state of Maine. I understand they specialize in Beretta guns. I will need mechanical service as well as new wood.
Thanks,
Randy Kalal

·
Registered
840 Posts
I can. As good as it gets for Beretta's. Have been a Cole customer for many years. I doubt you will find anyone to hve a negative comment.

·
Vendor
7,096 Posts
what type of wood and work do you need--

·
Registered
796 Posts
Theres no doubt about it,Rich Cole is the man to see for Beretta service.
Im about ready to send my daughters 682X to him for service!!!!!!!!!

Sandy Holehouse

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a recoil reducer installed and it didn't work out. The cap for the recoil tube was modified and needs to be replaced. I also want someone to look at the location of a welded sphere on the barrel to knock down hulls in doubles. Plus, there is a 303 extractor instead of the 391. As far as wood, I'm looking at a palm swell or just a plain factory stock. Not sure what the cost is.

·
Vendor
7,096 Posts
i know you didnt ask for advice like this but here it is--unless your 391 is special- i'd go find another one already tricked out used or new!-- i have used coles service and spent $ on guns that i just cudnt part from. when i look back, i shud have bot a ready to go gun or one some else took a hit(loos) on the cost of tricking out a gun!-- the average used plain 391 is worth under $900- with wood and some extras, you'll spend 1/2 that or more---just my opinion

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Cole Gunsmithing does good work, but they're expensive. Listen to acss in the previous post, he's giving you the right advice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.