Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Krieghoff K80
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C

Mods relocated my "Life at my house" thread to "off topic", which is fine. They DIDN'T relocate....."Nostaglia" or "Christmas/Holiday Tree", which is not shooting related either. What's fair is fair mods, we all go......or we all stay.

·
5,245 Posts
Life's not fair... uh oh - that is a lesson for the other thread!

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Maybe if you put it in the right spot to start with, you wouldn't have to worry about it. Taunting the mods is a really bright idea. They may move more than just your thread.

Posting this in the shooting section is just asking for a boot.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Lots of cars speed on I-70. Not all are caught.

You posted in the wrong category, plain and simple.

I fail to see the crisis of moving it to the appropriate category.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I hate they moved your thread.... What irks me is the same folks breaking the same rules week in week out.

When you post in the wrong topic you are telling us - I don't follow rules just watch me - it couldn't be that you are too stupid to read the directions?

Glad the mods are doing what they need to do......

FRedmon

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Yep pet peave of mine is to post on wrong topic. I do not mind if it is semi related to guns or even a grey area. BUT, when its flat out not related it should be moved.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I feel that the whole problem lies in the fact that many people use the "non-catagory" view of this page. They don't see the fact that their posts are not where they should be because their view of this forum is all jumbled up.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
9point3,

You may be right but the fact is, it should not matter if they understand it or not. They are simply not following the rules which David has put forth. Maybe they can't read or are just not smart enough to follow simple procedures. Who know's?

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Nicely whined, sir, nicely whined.

·
Krieghoff K80
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote: "Maybe they can't read or are just not smart enough to follow simple procedures".

1) Yes, I accidently posted under the wrong topic
2) Didn't have a problem with mods relocating my thread
3) Just felt various "off topic" threads by others should have also been
redirected. That's it.....that's all.
4) Seems by above quote, some have their heads so firmly planted up their
butts, lack of oxygen to the brain is apparent. To these people I
say relax, and get a life. Perhaps a few of these are what you need:

BTW..........I would definitely go with the xtra strength !!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
claybird, other than rpeterless, you may be the only one on here using Midol. Just pay attention when starting a thread...proper category selection isn't rocket surgery.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Pat, I thought everyone knew...rocket surgery is characterized by a degree of difficulty somewhere between rocket science and brain surgery. I'll aim lower next time.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Moderators should identify themselves when they take the vitriolic action of censorship.

To that end of having a right to know, my request is for a publication of their names/handles.

Thank you for your consideration. John

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
JohnStef,

This is a private forum and for the most part free. They don't owe you/me sh!t. You have no "right to know" anything here.

As for the thread the OP is whining about, he wasn't censored but his thread was moved to the proper category. I can tell you with confidence that they will ban you when you have crossed the line and that will be that. You won't have a voice to whine about it. At least not here anyway. Almost every time I have been smacked by the mods, I have asked for it.

Just Say'n..........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts