Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
No they can't. The Feds won't let 'em because of special fish stocked in special lakes on the property. I saw it on the internet!!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
What??? You mean there's some sort of problem at the Sparta site?? Does it have to do with 2 hole targets? Or there's no room for a 30 yardline?

Dang, I had no idea :(

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
What??? You mean there's some sort of problem at the Sparta site?? Does it have to do with 2 hole targets? Or there's no room for a 30 yardline?

Closing-not a chance. All the existing traps are being removed for upgrading to wobble. 7/8oz. loads will be mandatory as the ATA progresses into the new millennium. Plan ahead and burn up all that heavy ammo you've accumulated before it's too late. A short grace period is planned. Sparta forever!!

·
Registered
24 Posts

Somebody must have put their shooting bag on a bench or used a modified choke from the 27 yard line and it set off a chain reaction of unfortunate events that have led to this low spot in the sports history. Can we please move on.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Lead contamination leaching into the ponds ~~~ ?
Don't be too quick with this one, this exact reason was used to close the skeet fields at our local military base.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
If you see what's going on in Illinois, there's no money for anything. A lot of vital programs are being cut. If they shut down Sparta, it will be for economic reasons, not an anti-gun agenda.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,262 Posts
Closing-not a chance. All the existing traps are being removed for upgrading to wobble. 7/8oz. loads will be mandatory as the ATA progresses into the new millennium. Plan ahead and burn up all that heavy ammo you've accumulated before it's too late. A short grace period is planned. Sparta forever!!
Oh no. That means I won't sell as much lead shot.

·
Supporting Vendor
5,828 Posts
Illinois is BROKE. Thousands leaving the state every month. Soon you will not be able to drive across the state due to deteriorating roads. Thanks go to the corrupt government folks in Chicago the home of our POTUS!

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Priceless picture of Chicken Dick Durbin. How utterly appropriate.
Typical slick politician.

·
Banned
890 Posts
I'm not sure I understand the attitude here. It seems as though none of you care whether Sparta stays open or not. Is that the case or are you all so sure that it won't close?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts