Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just released by Fox news FBI director Jim Comey has informed congress that review of Emails changes nothing from July decision.
Case closed.

Hold on to your hats people.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I could have told you that news a week ago...she is still a thief and a traitor...she would sell her soul for a couple of cheese burgers

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Absolutly Still vote TRUMP and straight down the ballot, If we keep the house and senate Clinton is A lame duck as soon as she is sworn in,

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Cleared of the e-mail charges, BUT the Clinton Foundation investigation is still open. If Trumps wins the presidency, the e-mail charges may be brought up again by his Justice Department.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
The Clinton Mafia was, of course, thrilled, but not nearly as much as when they found out the rally in Philly tomorrow will feature SPRINGSTEEN! WOWZA! What losers.:18:

About the only thing good that came out of this, is, Congress now has all 650,000 emails to read at their leisure. Should be able to keep the Enquirer going for at least another century!:cool:

Bob Falfa

·
Premium Member
8,009 Posts
Wow, I am completely surprised that the guy who would not charge clinton after admitting she did wrong would reconsider changing his mind. LOL You could knock me over with a feather. When the story first broke, many of us said nothing will come of it. Nice timing for hillary don't you think ? Get that last second push that campaigning could not do , how fortuitous for her!! Two years from now we will hear it was engineered by George Bush to discredit her. Just goes to show how corrupt the whole system has become and little hope for redemption of America. When one of our cities lies in rubble with a mushroom cloud above it, and people's very existance is in peril, maybe they will wake up and maybe change can be affected Maybe then they will be willing to give up their free government butter and cheese and put our countries real needs first. Me, I'm starting to learn Mandarin for when the new taskmaster takes the reins.
Yi Hui Jian (See you later)
Aloha

·
Premium Member
18,229 Posts
Comey must have been under tremendous political pressure.

J. Comey.jpg

·
Registered
18,690 Posts
Wow, I am completely surprised that the guy who would not charge clinton after admitting she did wrong would reconsider changing his mind. LOL You could knock me over with a feather. When the story first broke, many of us said nothing will come of it. Nice timing for hillary don't you think ? Get that last second push that campaigning could not do , how fortuitous for her!! Two years from now we will hear it was engineered by George Bush to discredit her. Just goes to show how corrupt the whole system has become and little hope for redemption of America. When one of our cities lies in rubble with a mushroom cloud above it, and people's very existance is in peril, maybe they will wake up and maybe change can be affected Maybe then they will be willing to give up their free government butter and cheese and put our countries real needs first. Me, I'm starting to learn Mandarin for when the new taskmaster takes the reins.
Yi Hui Jian (See you later)
Aloha
Guy name Hao Lee in Sacramento agrees with you. But somebody burned his truck.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Just released by Fox news FBI director Jim Comey has informed congress that review of Emails changes nothing from July decision.
Case closed.

Hold on to your hats people.

FIB director Comey dicided he was not ready to commit suocide.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
I thought she was indited, and in prison already ten times over. Oh well, keep praying. Sooner or later something has to stick, and be true. Another trillion dollars should do it.

Reactions: midalake

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Comey is a joke, a total embarrassment to the FBI & law enforcement. He has to see that his career is over, no matter who is elected he will be replaced as head of the FBI & probably will be forced to retire. He has been shown to be untrustworthy. How the heck did they review 650,000 emails in 8 days. This smells like a dead skunk in the middle of the road. If the witch gets in, as may well happen, this country is gone. I see no way it survives as we know it with her & her policies in place. I fear for my kids & grandkids future. I have a very bad feeling of this (crooked)election. End of rant! Colonel

·
Premium Member
8,009 Posts
Stl what's another trillion if we rid ourselves of her? oblama spent 10 trillion with sorrowful little to show for it. I say give her the money if she steps down cheaper in the long run. Flash, Everyone has the right to protest but if you do stupid stuff don't be surprised if someone objects and ventilates your carcass. The guy should have had an AR and a few magazines along with him to enlighten those wayward souls.
Aloha

·
Registered
14,589 Posts
So Flyn. If any of us handled classified documents like she did, nothing would happen to us either?

Remember Comey's little speech about what she did?

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
How much of that 10 trillion, was Republican money spent? Surely you can't be saying it was all written out of Obama's checkbook in the first two years.

Last Friday Comey was the second coming of the lord. The poor bastard has to stop running in circles.

"Four months ago, the FBI chief had accused Clinton and top aides of being “extremely careless” with classified information, but concluded that “no reasonable prosecutor” would bring criminal charges against her."

1 - 20 of 61 Posts