Trapshooters Forum banner

Clearance on Tex Hollis Leather -at Gipson Guns

10K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  badbaddog58 
#1 · (Edited)
30% off !!!! Updated... I have 7 one box carriers and 2 pouches remaining.
Bag Product Fashion accessory Baggage Handbag

The top one box are usually $80 - shark (first two) or elephant . Now $56 plus actual shipping (middle elephant is sold)
The bottom one box are usually $50. Now $35 plus actual shipping.( snake pattern and burgundy are sold)
The top pouch last double pocket one is usually $89 so $56 plus actual shipping.( Sold)
The bottom pouch with the extra pocket is usually $125 now $87.50 plus actual shipping.
No further discount even if you buy multiples.

You choose shipping type. I'd suggest priority mail as it can be tracked and has $50 insurance. Small ones will fit in flat rate small box. You can go to usps to figure out shipping from Sparta (62286 zip) to your location.
Paypal, check or call in credit card. All the same price.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
OK, I now have correct info.
The ones on the top, 2 dark with textured front are SHARK.
Next Black is Elephant and may be sold
Next is also elephant
Big pouch is golden Bison
Bottom big pouch water buffalo with a print finish

1st one box on the bottom is COACH. Great gift for someone a Coach bag at an awesome price!

#16 ·
On top, I have the 2 shark (thicker than normal leather and a texture on the front) and the light elephant on top (last one)
On bottom, I have the basket weave COACH one box.
Lastly, I have Bottom big pouch water buffalo with a print finish (extra pocket)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.