Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S GAMBA SINGLE BARREL 31 1/2" Monte Carlo stock, full choke average condition. $950.00 plus freight. Bottom photo.

Beretta Mark 2 single barrel, Monte Carlo stock 31 1/2" full choke average condition. $950.00 plus freight. Top photo

Belgum Browning hi rib barrel only unsingle with win chokes. This unsingle cost $1,600 25 years ago and was made by Simmons. It will only fit a Belgium Browning o/u. You will need to get your forearm changed to allow your o/u barrels and the unsingle to be interchangable. $800.00 plus freight of trade me for a 20 or 28 ga o/u.

CCi Bullet Board and a Hornady bullet board. Make an offer.

Feel free to PM with your phone number and I'll call you to answer any questions you may have.

Apppreciate your looking...thanks.

Dave Thomas

banjodave_2012_29015.jpg

banjodave_2012_29016.jpg

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a surprise that with all the Browning Belgium over/unders out there someone doest't want that unsingle barrel. Where else could you make your o/u a combo set for $800 and have the enjoyment of shooting it. Not to mention your o/u became more valuable as a combo set.

Since I don't have a browning anymore because I was foolish enough to sell the gun without the unsingle barrel someone out there trade me something I can use.

Dave Thomas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts