Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been using my old stash of Claybuster Wads and just opened a case I got a week ago. The bags have Ziplock tops I’ve been told this isn’t new, but it’s New to Me ‍♂
EC943375-1676-4735-89B0-272A3A96099F.jpeg

·
Premium Member
4,715 Posts
I fill them 2/3 full then zip lock them closed then tie them off with 4 inch zip ties . They then take a ride on the "Big Green Truck" on Friday ....

·
Premium Member
5,907 Posts
Sorry, nebs, this was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this. Hope it shows View attachment 1708747 up.

View attachment 1708747
I wasn't trying to be funny. I was merely pointing out that Faret, in his zeal to get to 50 posts, hadn't read anything other than the title of the thread and did not know the thread was not about wads but about the bags they come in. The way he phrased his post gave me an opportunity, so I took it.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
I wasn't trying to be funny. I was merely pointing out that Faret, in his zeal to get to 50 posts, hadn't read anything other than the title of the thread and did not know the thread was not about wads but about the bags they come in. The way he phrased his post gave me an opportunity, so I took it.
I saw that but I do think sometimes we pre-judge too many newbies of using this tactic to achieve this legendary threshhold, when I think that is the job of the mods on the forum. Just my two cents.

Since we don't know or have met any of these guys - - - - - - - - - - - yet. they may be stand up guys. They then get scolded when they don't ask a "proper" gun related question, then if one does, he is typically sent to the archives, and advised not to waste any more bandwidth on it here. Honestly, if I was a newbie today, I'm not sure I'd stick around long based on the treatment I've seen some receive just recently. It's a pretty fine line we ask them to walk.

Opinions, and I'm entitled to one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts