Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Does anyone know where I could purchase a clay target hitch cover for my husband's truck? I had seen on here,where some of you had purchased from Keller's back in 2010, but their website has no contact info, and I am not even sure if they are still in business. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you! Bea Green

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Do a search for sign-on name Tucker65:

Subject: Custom Hitch Covers
Date: Mon, Sep 17, 2007 - 07:44 AM ET
Website Address:

Hi,

If anyone is interested, I manufacture these custom hitch covers. They are made right here in the USA on state of the art cnc machinery. They are made out of solid brass with a stainless steel primer. The tube is aluminum also so there is no worry about any rust at all. The diameter of the brass is 4 inches and the engraved letters are around 1/2 inch tall.

I can engrave just about anything you would want on here, and have more pictures of other styles available. I have sold over 200 of theses to various customers and everyone has been extremely happy with the quality and workmanship that I put into my product.

The price is $60 plus shipping,if you have any questions or special requests please let me know.

Thanks, John Niemi

·
Registered
65 Posts
Do a search for sign-on name Tucker65:

Subject: Custom Hitch Covers
Date: Mon, Sep 17, 2007 - 07:44 AM ET
Website Address:

Hi,

If anyone is interested, I manufacture these custom hitch covers. They are made right here in the USA on state of the art cnc machinery. They are made out of solid brass with a stainless steel primer. The tube is aluminum also so there is no worry about any rust at all. The diameter of the brass is 4 inches and the engraved letters are around 1/2 inch tall.

I can engrave just about anything you would want on here, and have more pictures of other styles available. I have sold over 200 of theses to various customers and everyone has been extremely happy with the quality and workmanship that I put into my product.

The price is $60 plus shipping,if you have any questions or special requests please let me know.

Thanks, John Niemi
PLEASE PROVIDE A WEBSITE TO VIEW YOUR PRODUCTS. I PURCHASED FROM YOU IN THE PAST AND A FRIEND WANTS TO BUY HITCH SOME COVERS FROM YOU.

·
Slacker
172 Posts
PLEASE PROVIDE A WEBSITE TO VIEW YOUR PRODUCTS. I PURCHASED FROM YOU IN THE PAST AND A FRIEND WANTS TO BUY HITCH SOME COVERS FROM YOU.

Bob just copied and pasted a reply by the forum member who makes the cover, he is in no way affiliated with the business, just passing the information along to those interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts