Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a posting from a club on Facebook. They were asking about using Champion Targets in their sporting clays machines (adjustments or not).

Seems they are having a hard time finding a supply of white flyers.

Any clubs out there that never stopped shooting having target supply issues?

·
Premium Member
8,264 Posts
I saw a posting from a club on Facebook. They were asking about using Champion Targets in their sporting clays machines (adjustments or not).

Seems they are having a hard time finding a supply of white flyers.

Any clubs out there that never stopped shooting having target supply issues?
White Flyer is open for business & shipping targets. I have 24 pallets being delivered Saturday Morning. Good thing, we're down to less than 2 pallets.
MG

·
Registered
13,897 Posts
Lawry is making and delivering targets as normal. My club just got I believe 8 pallets as a hedge, and a friend just got 4. I don't believe any of the WF plants are running right now last I heard.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
our club had to buy about a pallet from walmart. they worked but tons of broken targets. it looked like some was glued back together then painted orange.
Web City White flyer plant is back up and running now though. we got 3 pallets from there a week ago

·
Premium Member
8,264 Posts
Lawry is making and delivering targets as normal. My club just got I believe 8 pallets as a hedge, and a friend just got 4. I don't believe any of the WF plants are running right now last I heard.
I suggest you call them, if you believe they are closed. Then you will know, that they are open.
MG

·
Registered
817 Posts
They posted this on their Facebook page a couple hours ago:
"Due to Covid-19, there have been a lot of uncertainties. Thankfully, all of our target facilities are now open. The plants are manufacturing and shipping targets. We are following regional guidelines to ensure the health of our employees as well as the shooting community.

With so many changes to dates and events, we ask that you anticipate your needs and communicate them to your distributor now, even for shoots later in the year. This will help us plan and build an accurate inventory. Be assured we are working around the clock to meet your needs.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who has been affected by Covid-19. We want to thank you for your continued support and know that we are proud to be back to work making the best targets in the world right here in the United States of America!"

·
Registered
472 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who has been affected by Covid-19. We want to thank you for your continued support and know that we are proud to be back to work making the best targets in the world right here in the United States of America!"
Class Act

1 - 9 of 9 Posts