Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I am new to trap shooting and am currently searching for full mesh vests in xxxl or xxxxl depending on the fit , pref : ambi, or l/handed, when I search the net I keep coming up with small or l or xl sizes only , surely some one make larger sizes ????? I will take ownership of a Miroku ml 10 G5 shortly and already see there are next to no products for Miroku that I can find on the net ie: vests etc: does anyone have any good ideas please, I am currently living in Brisbane Aus, many thanx Stuart

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Ray Mack is down by you.
5/1 Quality Court Wynnvale
South Australia 5127
PH (08) 251 5285 FAX (08) 251 5159

He made a beauty for me a few years ago. Real quality and custom fitting. Almost too nice to shoot in.

Ed Yanchok

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Ditto custom, and the John Storm is what I have. I am a 6-6 245 Lefty and like a tight vest, so it was custom fit, but basically a 2x mesh-back lefty. Only bummer about Storm, is they will not add a hull pocket on the back, plus they only do solid fronts so it is still too hot for me to wear in CA summers :/ If I were doing it again, I'd buy a vest I liked in a loose but long enough size, and have my local tailor fit it to me. He did that for me with an Eddie Bauer waxed shooting coat and it turned out a perfect custom-fit for less than $40 of alterations...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts