Trapshooters Forum banner

Clay dot powder

6026 Views 18 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Paper hull
I found some clay dot powder a few weeks ago and have more than I need.
So if anyone is interested i will sell for what I have in it. Price is $180.00 for 8 lb. Jug.
But will need to meet somewhere in Central Kentucky

P.s. don't need to sell just thought I would let go if someone else needs it so Price is firm.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
2,710 Posts
Too bad it can't be shipped, I wouldn't mind having it. But keep me posted because if you still have it at the end of April, I will be down in the Bowling Green area for a race.
Its only illegal if you get caught. If we knew the amount of powder primers and ammo being shipped coast to coast I think we would be shocked.

· Registered
15,243 Posts

· Registered
1,828 Posts
It really amazes me that so many people are willing to illegally ship powder and primers, especially those who KNOW it's illegal (including some people on this forum). Honestly, is it worth losing your house and worldly possessions and going to prison?
It amazes you??!!!!! First time on earth?? Just curious 🤔 lol

· Registered
15,243 Posts
It amazes you??!!!!! First time on earth?? Just curious 🤔 lol
Risk vs reward.

I'd be willing to bet in this day and age, if you got caught shipping user-quantity levels of Schedule 1 drugs the penalty would be lower than getting caught illegally shipping powder and primers. Hell, it wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if you got caught shipping distributor-level quantities if the penalty would still be lower, esp knowing the relatively lenient sentence a former acquaintance got after getting caught doing something similar (selling distributor-level quantities of heroin to an undercover cop).

· Registered
2,767 Posts
Bring it to a shipper that is legally, and knowledgably compliant. They will mark it and take care of all responsibility just like when it is shipped to a distributor. Of course, cost may be prohibitive. All depends on what someone is willing to pay.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.