Trapshooters Forum banner

Class, or school info

952 7
Where does one get info on classes to take? I have seen a few on here, but none in my area (Chicago land). I don't really have the time to travel really far out at this point.
Thx
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,102 Posts
I am assuming you are talking about trap shooting clinics? If so, check the websites of Harlan Campbell, Nora Ross, Phil Kiner and Richard Marshall and others for their clinic dates.

· Registered
124 Posts
Where does one get info on classes to take? I have seen a few on here, but none in my area (Chicago land). I don't really have the time to travel really far out at this point.
Thx
St Charles Sportsmans club is hosting clinics from Phil and Nora this spring. Not sure of details on price or membership requirements. I am sure contacting the club would get you the details.

· Registered
483 Posts
Thx
St Charles Sportsman club in Elburn IL has Nora Ross clinics in May & July and Phil Kiner in June. We have openings in Phil's June clinic (fathers day weekend 19th & 20th) and Nora's July clinic (which is a Friday & Saturday clinic 16th & 17th). email [email protected]

Nora clinic info http://www.noramartinross.com/booking-contact.html

Phil clinic info Clinic Overview | Phil Kiner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.