Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Clark County Shooting Complex will re-open for public shooting on Friday, June 26th.
We'll also be facilitating the ATA Western Zone Shoot on July 17, 18 & 19. (hosted by the Nevada State Trapshooting Association)
See complete details under "Shoot Information"

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Do they shoot at night? Mid-July is HOT. I live in Phoenix and Vegas is usually around the same temp. Beautiful complex. I have been wanting to shoot there but will wait until fall.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Do they shoot at night? Mid-July is HOT. I live in Phoenix and Vegas is usually around the same temp. Beautiful complex. I have been wanting to shoot there but will wait until fall.
I shot trap there a year ago at night under lights, but not sure during Covid recovery if they will do nights or not.

Their two sporting clays courses had no lights installed when I visited last year, so you can’t do that at night.

Great place to shoot. Reasonable prices for shooting and ammo. Decent rental guns too if someone’s just in town for a weekend. Again, not sure how Covid changed any of that.

·
Premium Member
2,661 Posts
I’ve shot Sporting there at all times of the year when visiting Vegas. In the summer,I’ll be there by 8am and heading back to the strip by 1030!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts