Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In doing some shuffling around, I have come up with some extra parts! The Buttstock is from a Type 1 Citori. Its in great shape, uncut as far as I know. The fore end and action is a 91 model Citori Plus. The action is in almost perfect shape. everything is clean and bright. The forend is complete with all the metal. Finish is rubbed a bit on normal places, and a tiny rust spot on the latch lever, looks like it should buff out, but I havent messed with it. I would like $200 for the Buttstock, and $500 for the Plus stuff. Those prices arent set in stone, make me an offer. The worst that will happen is I say no! I will be happy to send more pics to you. Any questions, please ask. Thank you!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Will the butt stck fit a 1979 citori? What year do they switch from a type 1 to a type 2 and a type 3? Will they interchange?

Thanks Huntinandhotrods

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Browning Citori stock. Factory part number PO32374. Trap monte carlo buttstock with gloss finish for 12ga early Browning Citori's with no engraving on receiver. Serial number must have something like: H37, 1973, H47 1974, H57 1975, H67 1976 This is the description I got when I bought it. It does not fit my sons 78 model.
http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/ctgy/c-015-6 Some good info here...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.