Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
5,697 Posts
STOP! Unless the only reason you need a bottom release is that you already have a top release..

or

you want a quick first shot in doubles, and you never, ever flinch..

then, with those exceptions, you should be getting a double release. Even shooting doubles, a double release is a fast and effective way to shoot. Release/pull is better known by its real name: "release/flinch."

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dickgtax...

Will give it a try..for years shot ATA/PITA doubles, 2shot Wobble and Bunker with a release/pull..Can send back for top barrel if I have to..

Thanks...

Ron

· Banned
10,106 Posts
Vern, there you go again. You must know much about release triggers as a result of your tremendous Trapshooting knowledge. It's always nice to hear recommendations from class D shooters like yourself. Now run along and provide the information on pricing as requested-or are you embarrased!!

· Banned
10,106 Posts
Heck Vern, my back aches constantly, my feet hurt and I can't see for crap but I was still classified AAA at the Southern Grand. I'm still waiting for that price for a Citori release you swear will turn every D shooter like yourself into AAA. Bottom line-Crenweldge is the man unless you can personally prove otherwise!!

· Banned
10,106 Posts
Vern, and the price comparison for release triggers you seem so unwilling to provide is? Phillips charges $275 as provided by an earlier poster. You seem to forget your earlier comparison of Pintos to Mercedes-shame on you likening Phil's work to a Pinto!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.