Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of ordering a Citori Micro MIdas 20 gauge (they also make it in 12 gauge) for my son to shoot in the trap league. He shot this weekend with an 11-87 10 gauge with a 13" LOP. The Citori Micro Midas also has a 13" LOP but I'm sure it will be too short next year. How would I change the LOP next year and not spend a ton? Which adjustable system could I add to the 20 gauge Citori and still not be crazy expensive? I would like to keep a gun that is adjustable and I think this would be a good setup to loan new shooters. Would the 12 gauge be better long term for inexperienced shooters?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
A gas semi auto like the 1100 or 390 series Berettas would have much felt recoil compared to an over & under. An adjustable recoil pad device could be put on it, like the Graco, which has an adjustment for length would offer length adjustment.

Rollin

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Go with a 12ga. Light target loads. A 20 kicks as much or more than a 12 especially in an over/under. Seen too many parents make that costly mistake. I teach lots if kids.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts