Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for Browning Citori plus trap 32" or any other high rib Citori trap for doubles. Budget around $2000. 303-358-6100.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have a citori special trap that has been completely redone inside and out.new springs,firing pins,hinge pin.wood color was lightened and refinished. Has been blued to a very dark almost black blueing.has graycoil recoil system . adjustable 4 way comb.full set of exstended invector plus chokes.32" barrels.this gun is as tight as a new one and is a clean.no dents or dings.comes cased with all as described.1600.00 plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a citori special trap that has been completely redone inside and out.new springs,firing pins,hinge pin.wood color was lightened and refinished. Has been blued to a very dark almost black blueing.has graycoil recoil system . adjustable 4 way comb.full set of exstended invector plus chokes.32" barrels.this gun is as tight as a new one and is a clean.no dents or dings.comes cased with all as described.1600.00 plus shipping

Could you send any more photos like the reciever and the stock. Does everything work ok? Are the stock adjustments all in good shape and workable?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
millerm12.....I'm interested in buying the Trap Special....does everything work ok? Any cracks in wood? is the opening lever pointing to the right? Could you send pictures of the reciever and the stock?

·
Registered
487 Posts
This is a special trap edition in 32" barrels.I have had this gun reblued to a dark blueing and the decal on the side of the receiver is no longer there because of it.I called browning to get this put back on but they informed me that it could no longer be done and the decal or sticker they used was made by someone else and hasn't been reproduce in many years. Thus the reason it doesn't say special trap edition on the side.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts