Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John: You might give Dean a call at Skeets Gun Shop. He did my 682 Beretta. Good work, reasonable and prompt service. 918-456-4749 Ed

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Phil charges $500 but told me 10 days from time i send the gun 'til i get it back. Sent my Beretta(he does Citori's as well) Monday, he said i should have it back Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I don't think thats too bad considering i'm in So IL and he's in MN.--Matt

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Took 9 weeks to get a single release Citori back from Spears ?? I was told 3-4 weeks but he was back up with business . Am happy with the work though . His 1100 release I had was the smoothest I`ve used .

·
2,747 Posts
I used Skeets for my Browning double releases about three months ago. Very fast service (3 weeks there and back) and the price was lots less than Allem.

Have shot it quite a bit since then with no problems.

Bob

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
Thurman Gobel in Ohio does a good and reasonable job and turn around is about a week - 10 days 419-675-3164

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
john, check with pat. he's probably as quick as anyone does good work too!! he installed a double release in my valmet-worked great- dennis

Pat's Gun Repair
495 9th St SW., Wells, MN 56097

p: 866 414 2873

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.