Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
What squad am I on?
TriStar TT-15 Combo
8,433 Posts
Used the original trigger on my cxt but moved it all the way back. Small hands.
Your comment made me think of something...I don't have this problem but my buddy does, any idea (open question) if you move the trigger position, does that make the guard more/less likely to smack your middle finger? Asking for a friend. He installed a PFS and the guard was smacking his finger last time I talked to him. Just curious.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks for all the replies to my question.
upon further research I’ve found out that only “one” trigger shoe is supplied—and I assume that the others are “available”!
And the gun does have those other settings/positions for adjustment(the ALLEN wrench was included)!
I will play around with those adjustments for the trigger guard issues as well.
thanks again to all

·
Registered
58 Posts
i just bought a brand, spanking new CX white(silver receiver) and there was only one trigger--i like the one that came with it--but there was only one!
???? hmmmm
The 725s come with three triggers; the CX and CXS only come with one.

It's a fair trade-off given how good the CX and CXS are for what they cost.

I was hoping my 5oth post would be something special, but here we are.

·
What squad am I on?
TriStar TT-15 Combo
8,433 Posts
The 725s come with three triggers; the CX and CXS only come with one.

It's a fair trade-off given how good the CX and CXS are for what they cost.

I was hoping my 5oth post would be something special, but here we are.
Don't feel bad, mine wasn't what I'd hoped for either.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Your comment made me think of something...I don't have this problem but my buddy does, any idea (open question) if you move the trigger position, does that make the guard more/less likely to smack your middle finger? Asking for a friend. He installed a PFS and the guard was smacking his finger last time I talked to him. Just curious.
Yes that was one of the reasons I moved the trigger. That allowed me to move my hand back away from the guard.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts