Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished winter league , low score of 21 high score of 23, I'm more consistent then I ever have been, this gun just fits me right and is a pleasure to shoot, I know my score may not seem as great shooting to many, but I'm still getting a handle on this sport, and being consistent goes a long ways on fixing the mental part of shooting.I'll give another update at the end of summer league.I'll also will be hitting a sporting clays course in the near future, can't wait to see how I do on that.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
a fellow shot his citori crossover at my weekend meet and did very well. i say this because he used it in classic crossover form. he shot skeet, trap, handicap, and annie oakley all with one gun.

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
a darn nice gun,..keep on practicing with the crossover as its the right tool for just about everything...the great scores will come

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
The wife and I just shot our two today. 100 rounds of Sporting each and then trap tonight. These things are the "one" gun...IMO. I also shot the first 7/8 oz that I have ever loaded. Broke a 24 at the 16yd line, seemed to crush the targets pretty hard. I walked away from the line feeling like I saved some money, unnecessary recoil and did a good thing for the environment.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
The wife and I just shot our two today. 100 rounds of Sporting each and then trap tonight. These things are the "one" gun...IMO. I also shot the first 7/8 oz that I have ever loaded. Broke a 24 at the 16yd line, seemed to crush the targets pretty hard. I walked away from the line feeling like I saved some money, unnecessary recoil and did a good thing for the environment.
I've been shooting my crossover for about a month, just shooting sporting with it. it's starting to come around quite nicely.

jack mc

·
Registered
917 Posts
I bought one of these Crossovers too - used with adjustable comb and recoil pad (couldn't pass up the price). It had under 500 rounds thru it according to the buyer and he was totally above board thru the whole ordeal. I've not been able to get it onto the pattern board yet (NWPA just to damn cold and snowy) so just guessed on it and shot trap last week. Broke pair of 23's first time out. They are a sweet handling gun - no question. Good luck to you guys.

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
I really want one in 20 or 28 ga...I'm not sure if I can get it in the crossover or if I need to hit up GU an go with their Special Sporting version...porting or no porting doesn't mean a hill o beans to me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts