Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow- should these disputes be aired openly when there is no actual disagreement as to fact? It seems the seller was honest about what occurred?

Also note he was selling an Extrema- not an Extrema II- they are not the same

regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
How soon Gene forgets his and reyper's very public gun squabbles on here. Practice what you preach Gene.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Now grntitun'...Gene's mind is probably so very addled by the humiliating and ingominious experience of performing the necessary acts to get re-instated to the site, he's probably just not remembering right now.

Wait a bit...it'll come back to him.

·
Premium Member
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont see anything the seller did wrong here- there was never a confirmed buy-

And if he made a mistake he admitted that it is hard to tell which pms are which

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
"And if he made a mistake he admitted that it is hard to tell which pms are which"

I don't understand that statement they all have handle/name on them and the time sent is on them. So why would it be hard to tell one from another????

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
482 Posts
I am with Bob on this one,Good thing he was hard up for time and did not mail the check the same day. That would of been intresting.As far as a deal being done. When I go get a bank draft I must think the deal is done and if I tell someone its sold to them it is sold to them. Regardless if I made a mistake or not.

Mark

·
Registered
565 Posts
Heck, He did you a favor. Jaquas has a extrema and extrema 2 listed for less money. $825 is high for a extrema. Bruce

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.