Trapshooters Forum banner

Chronograph Magnitospeed V3

2128 12
I used it to check loads when I switched to Barnes bullets. Been sitting for a while with the battery out.
Real easy and quick to set up after you have done it once. No need to wait for or call a cease fire to set up down range.
Different opinions about how well it works with shot-shells.

$325 includes shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,705 Posts
We use these for the rifles and its a little cumbersome to set up but once you've set it up a few times, it's a breeze. Good unit.

BUT I would like to know if you have personal experience with this unit using a shotgun. I know 2 people that have used with a shotgun and blew the end of the Magnetospeed off.

· Registered
792 Posts
We use these for the rifles and its a little cumbersome to set up but once you've set it up a few times, it's a breeze. Good unit.

BUT I would like to know if you have personal experience with this unit using a shotgun. I know 2 people that have used with a shotgun and blew the end of the Magnetospeed off.
Nothing like a little off your aim 😂

· Registered
135 Posts
Since you have actually tried it on a shotgun could you answer a question about post #2 in this thread? How could anybody that mounted it properly blow the end off?

Thank You
I think the reason it never worked for me was that I was never willing to mount it low enough that damage was possible. I think the only way you would be able to get it to read properly is to mount it where damage is possible. This unit is simply not made for shotgun. It works great with rifles, but not shotgun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.