Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the smoke clears and if the media has been wrong, they will have given him plenty of publicity helping in his Presidential run. My suggestion to him is that he would immediately appoint Chelsea Clinton as the new ambassador to Libya. ed

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Christie and president? Bite your tongue!

·
Registered
15,888 Posts
Ben Carson.

·
Registered
6,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you mean Dr. Ben Carson and I agree he would be a good candidate for President or V.P. In an interview several months ago on Cavuto he hedged on the gun control issue...so I would want clarification. I like Ron Paul, Ted Cruz, and I still like Santorum, who is not afraid to give his views no matter what. I respect that. I didn't like Christie because of his wet lip prints on obamas butt during Sandy, but if he is what it takes to beat the queen of bengazi, I'm for him. ed

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
It's funny how it appears that two bridges may keep two dopes from ever getting elected POTUS,,,

·
Premium Member
18,767 Posts
As of now, we don't have jack sxxx to choose from.

·
Registered
15,888 Posts
TW.....

You are correct. Ben Carson is a DR and I should give him his due.

As for Christie he should see a DR and soon. This virulent pus bag Rino is about to pop.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Hey, if Christie is not strong enough for you on gun rights, stay home or vote for the Democrat and see where that gets you.

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
birdogs.......you can't tell some of these guys anything.........

They would rather have a Democrat in office and destroy everything in the USA instead of a Republican who doesn't meet their EXACT demands on ONE issue only..

Not voting or voting for a candidate that has no chance of winning is the same thing as VOTING FOR A DEMOCRAT!!!!!! The more democrats in office is more anti-gun bills passed.

·
Registered
16,608 Posts
They made a big deal here to give him the Herman Cain treatment. by convention time no one will touch him.

Any bets on an exclusive email surfacing to suck him in?

HM

·
Registered
764 Posts
Christie is the kind of Republican that could get elected, we cannot beat a far left with a far right I don't care what anyone thinks, a little bit liberal republican is still 1000% better then what we have now. Putting Romney in against Obutthole was a mistake, he was way to conservative to run against the most liberal candidate of all time. We need a middle of the road kind of guy that still keeps "HIS" conservative views!!! I'm not saying that's what I think is best, I'm saying that's the only Republican that's going to be seen as electable by the sheep. There is way more sheep these days, and anyone who Obutthole puts his arm around and says this is the best candidate, will most likely be elected, its sad but true. I like The idea of Christie running the oval office way more then Hillary or any other Democrat.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
I'll vote for ANY nominated Republican who does not ban guns.

That's pretty simple with a lot of latitude.

Don't screw it up.

Again.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts