Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friends of mine lost their son years ago to cancer. Jake died at only 6 years old. His mother Megan made this video 5 years ago.

·
Registered
9,400 Posts
Without a doubt, children are more precious than anything!

Reactions: Perazzi_MX8

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thank you for sharing this. There is hope. My boy survived Aplastic Anemia starting at age 5. Fought it for 7 years. He is now 35 and cancer clear. It was a difficult fight.
Al
Ridgecrest,CA

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for sharing this. There is hope. My boy survived Aplastic Anemia starting at age 5. Fought it for 7 years. He is now 35 and cancer clear. It was a difficult fight.
Al
Ridgecrest,CA
I’m so happy to hear that your son is doing well and I wish there were more success stories out there. Watching the video it’s eye opening as to how many children don’t make it. It shows 100 young people who have died from this horrific disease. It’s only when someone close to you gets cancer are people made aware of what a tragedy it really is.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
I do a lot of volunteering for a child cancer charity. The single most heard request we hear from these children is "I want to go to school like my brother/sister".

So we started school only for kids with cancer. The only one in the US.

Cancer for anyone is tough but watching the innocence of kids being torn apart is devastating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts