Trapshooters Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
I can’t imagine how few of these were ever prosecuted or even led to arrests much less convictions. Does anyone have them stats?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hard to make arrest let alone prosecute or convict, when the victims/witnesses/families won’t cooperate. It’s easier to sit back and blame everything on law enforcement.

Stats could be misleading, alot of times the case is solved, but uncooperative parties stop prosecution.

·
Premium Member
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Colonel Klink is right.

Hey Jackass is still up now but by their own admission they are being taken down.

Hey Jackass is a crime reporting site that provides info on perpetrations.

(Part of the crackdown on conservative websites.)

·
Registered
980 Posts
Illinois just passed the Criminal Justice Reform Bill.No more cash bail.you can sue the police officers.They will be held responsible and libel .The criminals will have more rights than the citizens of Illinois.
Nothing to see here folks.just move along! The chicagoo mayor loves this legislation.
It should have been called (The democratic for more crime bill)

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Illinois just passed the Criminal Justice Reform Bill.No more cash bail.you can sue the police officers.They will be held responsible and libel .The criminals will have more rights than the citizens of Illinois.
Nothing to see here folks.just move along! The chicagoo mayor loves this legislation.
It should have been called (The democratic for more crime bill)
Didn't it also remove a ton of the police budget too. The whole appease the defund the police crazies

·
Premium Member
8,190 Posts
Chicago deserves everything they have coming to them this year. I hope they get rid of all the cop and hire facilitators and counselors they can pile their carcasses with the rest of the human targets, and maybe the people will wake up and point to the democrats and their policies, as there is no longer Trump to kick around and blame anymore. Here is my suggestion for facilitators uniforms to be worn when the go out on calls.

Aloha

·
5,251 Posts
Explain how a conservative administration in Chicago would solve the carnage.
Get a tough law man... "my name is Wyatt Earp !!"... charge offenders in the federal system.

·
5,251 Posts
Drive through there every night. The people drive like insane maniacs so I assume many certainly are literally insane maniacs. Speed limit is 45 on local lanes of I94. I drive 60 and still get my doors smoked off by people weaving in an out of traffic at 80 to 90. No police on the freeway so why not right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With respect... are you driving the Kennedy or Ryan? I wouldn't be driving the 290 and getting off west of Damen until I hit at least Harlem, if it's dark out...

BLM could care less about black on black.crime and that is the predominant situation...

·
5,251 Posts
And I'm betting those shooting victims that qualify for perm disability weren't employed when they were shot and probably never were employed.
You have to have 40 quarters to qualify for SSDI...

·
Registered
241 Posts
With respect... are you driving the Kennedy or Ryan? I wouldn't be driving the 290 and getting off west of Damen until I hit at least Harlem, if it's dark out...

BLM could care less about black on black.crime and that is the predominant situation...
I run the skyway to 94 to 55 to exit 285. Some guys run up 294 to 55. The skyway route is less miles and quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30,567 Posts
Get a tough law man... "my name is Wyatt Earp !!"... charge offenders in the federal system.
I have a better answer for wrd’s post you quoted.

1. After the conservative administration is sworn in, evacuate every person in Cook County IL.

2.Give them safe passage to a city of their choice, limited to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Boston, or NYC.

3.Completely bulldoze everything in Cook County

4. Turn all the land to a wildlife preserve.

5. Dissolve the city and county charters and the administration.

·
5,251 Posts
I have a better answer for wrd’s post you quoted...
I think electing a conservative administration is a foreseeable impossibility. However if a Democratic controlled mayor and council had the political balls, bringing in a tough no-nonsense law and order top cop and prosecutor, then literally clean out the near south and west sides of the city, while ensuring no migration to other parts of the city in coordination with the Cook suburbs, you just might create change.

Until then, the Chicago Metro area will stay mired in the black on black crime devastating its black wards, spilling into other suburbs...

·
Registered
30,567 Posts
I think electing a conservative administration is a foreseeable impossibility. However if a Democratic controlled mayor and council had the political balls, bringing in a tough no-nonsense law and order top cop and prosecutor, then literally clean out the near south and west sides of the city, while ensuring no migration to other parts of the city in coordination with the Cook suburbs, you just might create change.

Until then, the Chicago Metro area will stay mired in the black on black crime devastating its black wards, spilling into other suburbs...
Nope, ain’t ever gonna happen. Too many liberal snowflakes living in those high rises on Lake Shore Drive.

Reactions: spitter
21 - 38 of 38 Posts