Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, it's that time, of tear, again. We will be having our annual CHERRY PIE SHOOT at Quarryville on Tuesday February 22. Club website is above.

<a href="http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/dancingbear12/?action=view&current=piefacegirl.jpg" target="_blank">
piefacegirl.jpg
</a>

·
Registered
464 Posts
How do you get a trap machine to throw a cherry pie & doesn't it kind of mess up the machine. On the plus side, they are bigger and would be easier to hit! Mike

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We freeze them and then toss them like a frisbee!!!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
ogcdirector_2009_2807134.jpg

I hope Big Dave and the gang at Quarryville have better weather for the pie shoot then we did at the Pen-Mar today.
ogcdirector_2009_2807143.jpg

Gotta love winter shooting.

Rich in Indiana

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I received this pic from one of last years winners.

<a href="http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/dancingbear12/?action=view&current=2010cherrypieshoot.jpg" target="_blank">
2010cherrypieshoot.jpg
</a>

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Ted...

I understand about the hours and the need for relaxation time.

I'll round up a bunch of the "usual suspects" and come and shoot soon.

Come on down (WTA) and shoot some "Games" on Feb.13th. Free lunch to all shooter's.

Curt

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
What I cant understand is the clubs raising the rents...they should be thankful that such a wonderful spread is put out that draws whole families out to shoot when normally it would just be the dad....Quarryville ..what were you thinking??

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Shameful...she and Ted have always worked their butts off at every club they belong to...to be dissed like that is just plain wrong

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great news, last night, Gale was persuaded to stay and keep cooking for our trap shoots.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Big Dave

Somehow I recognize the sink those pies were sitting on. I can see it anytime I go to my kitchen. Unfortunately, the pies are long gone. They were eaten by an 88 year old female fly that answers to the name "Mom".:)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The shoot, as stated in my first post, will be at Southern Lancaster County Farmer Sportsmen's Association, aka Quarryville.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.