Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Our cherry pie shoot was, as always, a great success. My question is, would you be willing to come out to support; a peach pie shoot in June, an apple pie shoot in September, and maybe a pumpkin pie shoot in November?

Starting this month we will be having a 50 target, 15 shooter per event, 12 prizes awarded per event, Lewis class, prize shoot on the fourth Saturday of every month.

Thanks

Big Dave Borecki

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rick , we would try to keep it matched to the season. The Cherry pie shoot has always been a tradition at Quarryville, and goes back longer than I am able to remember. If we keep it to just one flavor, everyone knows what they are going to get, and we don't have to hear a lot of complaining about someone not getting what they wanted.

Big Dave Borecki

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Joe, most likely on a Tuesday, the club has a very busy Saturday schedule, we have cowboy, fast draw, military, bullseye pistol, and archery 3-D shoots and most are scheduled for Saturdays, not to mention a couple of gun shows a year. We had to fight to get our prize shoot days.

Big Dave Borecki

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi Dave,
This an excellent idea... You can count on me and at least 5 - 8 other friends of mine who participated in the last cherry pie shoot and loved it. With 2 pies awarded per squad, it really was so much fun!

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
I think thats a two thumbs up idea,...I'll be there for every shoot they have....Bake them..and they will come!

·
Registered
721 Posts
We're certainly in for sure. I am hoping to make the shoot on the 28th too. If the weather isn't too ugly (as I look at the falling snow)

Luvn

·
Registered
242 Posts
Starting April 21, 2009 we will be shooting Registered targets every Tuesday evening till June 2, 2009. All event will be 100 targets, singles, doubles and caps. Pick your poison. It probaly will not be in Trap & Field till The shoots are over. I just sent the forms in last week 3/25/09.

So come on out and get those target in before the state shoot. The price will be right.

P.S. No shell on the ground. We are an all volunteer club. We known that autos will dump shells on the ground in a doubles event. We will do the best we can in this case.

Ted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.