Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the weather co-operates, we hope to have this years Cherry Pie Shoot on Saturday Feb. 22. Sign ups start at 11:00 and shooting starts when we get a full squad. 25 target, 5 shooter events. 2 pies awarded per event, 1 for high score and 1 for off color target, if off color target is missed, next broken target gets the pie.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AcuWeather is calling for 58 degrees, let's hope they are right, If they are not the great lunches available are worth the trip.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Web site is down, if you need GPS address is

742 Hollow Rd.

NEW PROVIDENCE, PA 17560

·
Registered
242 Posts
This Saturday is the day. Weather is to be good and plenty of CHERRY PIES will be on hand. Lunch will also be on hand so come hungry. Hope to see you all there.

Ted

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tomorrow is the day!

<a href="http://s50.photobucket.com/user/dancingbear12/media/pietarget2.jpg.html" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope everone had a good time, I however, have no right to claim any of the credit. I was simply there. Ted, Nancy, Dennis, Leonard, and others kept the traps and squads running smoothly and made for an enjoyable shoot and I would like to offer them my sincere gratitude. But in my perhaps somewhat biased opinion, I believe our real draw is the FOOD. Not only do we have the best food you could hope to find, ANYWHERE, we have the BEST kitchen staff possible, both Gale and Erin are what make the whole thing click, with out them I am certain we would never draw the crowds that we do. So once again thank you ladies and gentlemen, for making our shoots the enjoyable expierience they are.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts