Trapshooters Forum banner

Cheddite Primers at Ballistic Products

6K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  Oluwadamilola 
#1 ·
BPI has Cheddite primers for $37/1k, 5K limit. As of 6:50 EST. Good luck!

#17 ·
Guess I am just anxious with a grand total of two hundred primers on the shelf ! And my call was in response to an email sent by BPI about my credit card. Turns out they had a bunch of automated messages sent out in error......Thats when he told me it was in process. Just grateful they are on the way.

#20 ·
On Thursday I had the email saying CC expiration was wrong. I called and got through immediately. Was told no issue and was a computer glitch. I never asked about my primer order. At 10:30 am friday fed ex dilevered 5000 cheddites. I ordered around the 6th. Same as most lucky folks here. This was my first order with them. They will get many more !!!

#26 ·
BPI is nearly on the way to one of the clubs I shoot at and the crew there are really nice people. I'll call them and they will get the order to the front desk area by the time I can drive down there. I do try and call the day before because I know these guys are busy. Great people to work with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.