Trapshooters Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Ordered 5K on July 6th. Oder says pending shipment and credit card has been charged hoping that means they are shipping soon.................
When I got lucky and bought 20000 from them I had to send a copy of my drivers license. They are nice people.
Steve

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am in the same state, so mine shipped on Tuesday, got it Wednesday the 14th. Life is better now!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Primers arrived today seems just their computer system was having problems updating. Glad to have them !!

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Ballistic made me wait over 6 months and than cancelled my order. I have had great experience with them on all other occasions.
Steve

·
Premium Member
6,296 Posts
Back during the last powder shortage, about the only powders available were Titewad and 700X and Hodgdon got absolutely no credit for it. I hope people remember that during the current primer shortage, about the only primers available were Cheddites and only BPI had them and at prices that were not unreasonable at the time.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
BPI is nearly on the way to one of the clubs I shoot at and the crew there are really nice people. I'll call them and they will get the order to the front desk area by the time I can drive down there. I do try and call the day before because I know these guys are busy. Great people to work with.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks! Order was confirmed, now just to hope it ships
Sorry I forgot to update this post,

My primers arrived about 18 days after ordering, no notification from Ballastic just a text from Fedex advising scheduled delivery for the next day and someone needed to sign for it,

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sorry I forgot to update this post,

My primers arrived about 18 days after ordering, no notification from Ballastic just a text from Fedex advising scheduled delivery for the next day and someone needed to sign for it,
That's how mine worked as well - no notice from BP, but you can check your order/account online and it will show you the status

Michael

21 - 28 of 28 Posts