Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
crazy. I looked several times today and they had nada. Thanks for the post. Got me 5k. All told with shipping it works out to 4.9cents each. That's the least I have paid for primers since i started aa few months ago.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks! Order was confirmed, now just to hope it ships

·
Registered
58 Posts
Guess I am just anxious with a grand total of two hundred primers on the shelf ! And my call was in response to an email sent by BPI about my credit card. Turns out they had a bunch of automated messages sent out in error......Thats when he told me it was in process. Just grateful they are on the way.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Guess I am just anxious with a grand total of two hundred primers on the shelf ! And my call was in response to an email sent by BPI about my credit card. Turns out they had a bunch of automated messages sent out in error......Thats when he told me it was in process. Just grateful they are on the way.
Your the 3rd guy I know of that had the credit card email - must have caused them endless phone calls to answer. That will delay shipping too.

·
Registered
99 Posts
On Thursday I had the email saying CC expiration was wrong. I called and got through immediately. Was told no issue and was a computer glitch. I never asked about my primer order. At 10:30 am friday fed ex dilevered 5000 cheddites. I ordered around the 6th. Same as most lucky folks here. This was my first order with them. They will get many more !!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts