Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got about 10k of Cheddite 209 primers. Haven't used them as yet. Been using Nobelsport & CCI 209 primers in Remington hulls, Downrange TGT clones & Claydot powder.

1) how does the Cheddite compare in size to the CCI-209

2) How does the Cheddite compare to the Nobelsport as far as "heat"

Any good recipes using Clays & or Clay Dot with my hulls, wads & Cheddite pimers would be appreciated.

Lou

·
Registered
519 Posts
For one ounce loads i use a cheddite primer, 18.2 grains of clay dot or a 34 bushing on the mec reloaders, a remington or winchester hull and a green duster wad or downrange xl1. Thats for handicap. Take the bushing down to a 32 or 33 for singles.

·
Registered
369 Posts
So Andy 44 people ask 100s of questions a day on here but he can ask his question??
Come on weekly people ask the same questions and go over information that has been talked about many many time here
Be cool and relaxe Andy....

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
When people join forums, they are asked to use the search feature rather than just ask questions. This serves at least two purposes. They get much more info, and the server doesn't get clogged up with redundancy. Simple. It would be nice if people would do this more often. I'm sure most forum moderators would agree. :)

BTW, your reply wasn't helpful at all, so all you did was help clog the forum with a useless post.

AndyH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.