Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been following this forum but never posted before, but thought I would join in. I shot
Years ago growing up and through college. Haven’t shot much since then but decided to get back into it
Last year. No close places to practice so I decided to build my own range.Most of last spring was spent
On dirt work and pouring concrete. Living on a farm in Kansas allowed me to put it within 40 yards of the house and garage. Only have the one pic, everything is built to ATA spec, put in a new Atlas 300 trap with voice release

Attachments

·
Keystone Shooter
2,128 Posts
Welcome to TS. Beautiful range. One thing about Kansas, it’s flat. What type of birds you throwing? Color and brand? With a sky background certain color birds may be tough to see. You could start your own little club. Off set the cost of building the range. Anyhow welcome back to trap.
Have fun
Chief

·
Registered
'07 Kolar Max TA 3bbl set, Jeff Mainland fitted
2,745 Posts
Good job farmer frost. You won't have trouble finding friends to share your great trapfield. There are many instructional videos available and much resource information at the ATA plus a monthly magazine: Trap & Field. Join if you have not already. Congratulations, and welcome.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Impressive job on your field. The Atlas trap will serve you well for years to come. Here's to good shooting.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
I have been following this forum but never posted before, but thought I would join in. I shoot
Years ago growing up and through college. Haven’t shot much since then but decided to get back into it
Last year. No close places to practice so I decided to build my own range.Most of last spring was spent
On dirt work and pouring concrete. Living on a farm in Kansas allowed me to put it within 40 yards of the house and garage. Only have the on pic, everything is built to ATA spec, put in a new Atlas 300 trap with voice release

Welcome! you don’t mess around when you jump in! Well done!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Good job on that Trap field ! When you say all in that's it ,eh ? You will have so many new "friends " on here ,as well as back home !

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Great looking range.
I am sure you will be popular with the local shooters.

Its All Good
West

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
There is another excellent shooting magazine called TrapshootingUSA.
It features high quality photos, shoot reports, technical/instructional articles interviews, and articles with historical topics.
Check it out!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts