Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an 18" x 20" acrylic painting that I painted as a commission for a trapshooting and archery friend back east. Some of you from Maryland/Pennsylvania will recognize these guys.

recurvyarcher_2008_030347.jpg

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you like what you see, and would like to talk with me about painting one for you, send me a private message. I also paint dogs, horses, and wild game. I'll add a few paintings to this thread for you to view.

Many of you know that I am a trapshooter myself. You may have seen my paintings at the Grand.

Thanks,

Devi

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is another commissioned painting of a Kansas trapshooter's dogs that I just completed this week. So you can see that I do different styles. This one is a watercolor, gouache, acrylic and ink.

recurvyarcher_2008_030348.jpg

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shooters from Maryland will definitely know this trapshooter. This is a pen and ink and watercolor that I did for his birthday.

recurvyarcher_2008_030349.jpg

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is a recent commission that I painted using watercolor pencils, colored pencil, ink and brush, and gouache.

recurvyarcher_2008_030351.jpg

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A commissioned mallard that I painted, one of a series of 23 duck and geese paintings that I did for another trapshooter.

recurvyarcher_2008_030352.jpg

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also do city scapes and barns and scenery and florals. Here is a recent 12" x 14" pen and ink drawing of Chicago's Mag Mile.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Your talent amazes me, love your type\style of painting. I can't even draw a descent crooked line. Ross Puls

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Wow, those are really good! You're clearly very talented :)

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Recurvyarcher, How about doing a painting of a group of trapshooters shooting {Limited Edition). I am sure they will sell. The only print out there on trapshooting was done by artist John Pritko in 1990. The young artist passed away years ago. There is only a few prints left. The limited edition print sells for $90 plus shipping and offered by Dr. Frank Riverly.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts