Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recall seeing a thread for Americases on sale for real cheap, but for some reason I can't find it anymore. Can someone post a link or tell me where they were on sale?

·
L'Étoile du Nord
497 Posts
Those were Negrini cases and it was probably deleted for being posted in the wrong section.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Strange, I can't find it either and I posted it. I don't see how it's the wrong section as they're shooting related and this section has kind of become the shooting related/miscellaneous anyway, and if so, why would it be deleted rather than moved to the "correct" section?

Regardless, they were Negrini and here's the link: Negrini Over-Under Shotgun Case - Save 29%

Discount code is SITEBUY915 .

I'm not affiliated with them.

·
Registered
813 Posts
mpolans
I have a question on web site for the Negrini case on measurements. No answer as of yet. Need that extra 20% covers tax & shipping. Hope to hear from them soon would like to get one if they are big enough for a 34" barrel.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
mpolans
I have a question on web site for the Negrini case on measurements. No answer as of yet. Need that extra 20% covers tax & shipping. Hope to hear from them soon would like to get one if they are big enough for a 34" barrel.

Website says they're 38" Should be big enough for a 34" barrel

·
Registered
310 Posts
I ordered one yesterday and had trouble getting the discount code to work correctly so I called and placed the order by phone. The nice lady used a better code and got it down to $98.00 shipping included. It might be worth the time to order over the phone. Good luck.

Thanks again, mpolans for the post.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts