Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Charley and his son are the chosen Trap Instructors to host the April 28-29 Wallum Lake Rod & Gun Club Spring clinic. This clinic has double the attention with two instructors , also the use of two video cameras,improving your visual understanding of your shooting faults. For more information contact Dick Hewett @ [email protected] drop the x's or call(cell) 1-774-289-4838,( this clinic is already, half, sold out). Thank You very much.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Took the Charlie and Charlie clinic here in Jacksonville. Had great time. Bring plenty of shells and be ready to learn. Hey Charlie, I won the C class doubles with a 95 at our state shoot. HOA C too. Jake Jacobs Sarah shot her first 25 in singles and finished the 100 with a 92! She told me that when I make it to the 25 we can deal on a Seitz.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Jake,
Glad to see the scores are picking up for you.Great shooting by your wife also.It was a thrill to come to Jacksonville and help shooters who were willing to learn what it takes!

The Seitz is ready when your ready for it.It will help your scores go up tremendously.

CIM

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First day Singles: SOLD OUT. Second Day Handicap & Doubles sold 7 x 10...3 openings left. Thank You All, Dick H.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only one opening left on Sunday the 29th.....Doubles & Handicap...Thank You all for making our clinic a success. Dick H.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sold out the last three positions in one day thanks again to everyone and especially, Trap Shooters.com for the web site. Dick H.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Dick,
You have done a great job of setting up the clinic.

Thanks,
Charlie

Also looks like I will probably fly in there.

CIM

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are excited to have you and your son come to Rhode Island and you are more than welcome, Dick.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.