Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gone to ata shoots before and seen people adjust the machines before anyone shoots to get the angle right.. but can you ask to do this after the shoot has begin? Went to a AIM shoot, not long ago, it started at 8 we were not supposed to shoot until 11.. when we got there the targets were flying "straight up.." as one of the dads on another team said.. I have never seen machines set to throw so high.. we never said anything,just shot..my question is.. what are the rules on..or,can you ask to have a machine checked or have it moved after a shoot is in progress? thanks?

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Yes anybody can request the targets be reset at any time during the shoot, like MTA Tom says "if you can convince shoot management to do it". Also....if the targets were flying so high that they were illegal, you're not required to shoot at illegal targets but if you DO shoot at 'em the results are counted.

John C. Saubak

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
I am down here in backwards Mississippi but I have never seen a shoot management fail to stop where they are and check targets when requested. Maybe we are just a little more agreeable than some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.