Will a DT-10/11 stock fit a 692?

• Yes, go for it

• No, look into it more

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m a youth shooter on the pacific coast recently been moving up. Last June I upgraded my gun from a BT-99 to a Beretta 692 XTrap and I have very recently been looking at acquiring a Beretta TSK stock for it. The catch is I can only find the one I want particularly for the DT series of shotguns. My main question is can you put a DT 10/11 stock on a 690 series shotgun, this question is why I made my account on here because I don’t want to take a leap of faith. So if there’s anybody out there that knows if it will fit or not I’d love to hear! Thank you!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Midwest Gun Works has DT10 stocks for sale. Some have blemishes but are totally serviceable with much better than average wood. I bought a LH blême stock for my son so he can shoot my RH gun. Fit right on.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Coles has them, I have friend who just got one from Coles, luckily we live within a 2 1/2 hour drive from Maine Shop. They are great to deal with

·
Registered
692 Posts
The DT10 stock is much beefier and the action is slightly different than a 692. As said, Coles will be able to tell you if maybe a 686 stock will fit or if a DT10 stock can be modified to fit it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I would ask Tron on this forum or PM him. He’s a vendor and very helpful guy who is super knowledgable on Beretta’s and can most likely give you the right answer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts