Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Customer is looking for a set of Chambermates or full length sub gauge tubes for his SKB. Barrels are 32". Call him with what you have. Call Mike Petrone @ 908 421 3838. Thank you.
Mike Battista

·
Registered
296 Posts
do not shoot chamber mates buy the full leangth tubes or barrels. chamber mates will screw up you gun, I got blowback between the chamber mate and the barrel and its gets all in your reciever and its hot and can do damage like pit the metal in the reciever be careful.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Hard to see how you might get blow back if you use the proper sized O-ring. I've never had that problem, or any other, in using any of my 20, 28 or .410 Chambermate tubes. If hot gases don't pit the barrel(s), how does it pit the receiver?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Senorric, I told briely I had a Perazzi they sent me the chamber mates, Had nothing but problems with them. But go ahead and buy a set if it dont happen to you great, if you have a problem I guess you have my kind of luck. Ciao

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Easy fix...Teflon in addition to the O-ring. 4/5 wraps and the seal will last much longer. Teflon holds up better to the heat than the rubber O-rings.

Are they as good as a set of full length tubes...of course not...but they cost many $$$$ less. inmo...they are for occasional recreational use...not dedicated registered shooting.

I bought mine as a cheap way to see if I would enjoy shooting a .410 (they are a 28 gauge to .4.10 set)...THEN I bought a 4 barrel combo set, I loved the sub gauges sooo much. I rarely shoot anything larger than a 28 gauge in skeet...and shoot .410 more than the 28 gauge.

My scores are better with a 28 gauge than a 12 gauge...no recoil recovery ..especially for the doubles. Sweeeet...

Stan

·
Registered
296 Posts
Claybrdr do you think I would waste my time posting what happened to me for the fun of it. I guess buy the chambermates I could care less. Good luck maybe claybrdr will sell you a set I don't know.
The nice part is if you don't like them briely will make them into full length tubes for a few hundred dollars

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I have a real nice set of rhino stingers. It has case and all accessories. lots of extra o rings $600.00 plus shipping.

Buster

1 - 11 of 11 Posts