Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a trap gun for my daughter .
The syren looks good to me .
What say you?
Henry

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
My gf shot one and she's a tiny thing 5 feet 105 lbs, she told me she wasn't a fan of it and didn't like the swing of the gun... Thats the feedback I got from her when she tried one out, it may be perfect for your daughter.

·
Registered
32,283 Posts
Wadhopper loves his Syren. Hopefully he'll chime in shortly.
This is why I appreciate the fact I don’t have any friends.

Reactions: WadHopper

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My gf shot one and she's a tiny thing 5 feet 105 lbs, she told me she wasn't a fan of it and didn't like the swing of the gun... Thats the feedback I got from her when she tried one out, it may be perfect for your daughter.
Not swinging good could mean it was too long. What gun or guns work for her?
Henry

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Not swinging good could mean it was too long. What gun or guns work for her?
Henry
That could've been the case she got to try one because another girl who was taller and more stocky was shooting it and let her try it on the practice trap I'm sure if we went to cesar and shot a proper fitting one she wouldve loved it. Right now she shoots a k80 but did handle a winchester super x I believe it was a ducks unlimited version well, and also shot a 34 inch stainless ljutic for a bit with a custom stock I had made for that gun. If the stock fits right, skys the limit really as long as youre keeping up doing gun lifts and light weight exercises to build endurance, I mean people were amazed when she shot the ljutic I got a good chuckle out of that while other girls were shooting 20 ga. that were her size.

·
Registered
471 Posts
My wife (5'3" 115lb) shoots a 32" 1994 Browning BT 99 Golden Clays.
It has a Gra-Coil & adjustable soft comb on it.
She had a fitting with The Country Gentleman at the Grand a few years ago. Best money spent......

·
Registered
171 Posts
Not a Syren Tempo but I bought my wife the Elos N2 and she loves it. We have had a few issues with the blueing rubbing off quickly on the open lever and one spot on the barrel. Other than that she loves the gun and has probably put close to 6,000 rounds through it this year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts