Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
They worked fine for me. I prefer them over the discount shells loaded in Spain but I can't give a solid reason why I prefer them. I do like Estates a little better than Centurion just because they are not imported.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I had not see this brand befor but they are on sale now wanted some info before ordering. Thanks Tom

·
Registered
146 Posts
Tried them a couple of years ago. Several "popper" loads that sounded like there wasn't enough powder in them. They broke targets though. Only shot them at singles.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I haven't used their shotshells but I had to inspect each round of their 5.56 I bought to weed out the rounds with the dented / gouged cases. There were more rejects than I wanted to see. I quit buying them.

MK

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Tom....I purchased 12 flats in Fla last year. Did not have any trouble with the shells. If I remember correctly they were marked 1150fps....BUT I do believe they are "hotter" than marked.......RUN'EM

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
You still get what you pay for.. From the 16..just about anything will work..As the yardage gets longer..a faster shell.. and harder shot will always prove superior.. For practice..I'd shoot them.. if I did not reload.. but a regestered match.. I'll stick with Remington/Winchester/Federal

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
These shell are brought in by DKG in Illinois. These are the same people that brought in Noble Sport Ammo. They also bring in some Russian ammo as well.

TB

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.