Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there NE Iowa shooters,
You guys going to have your derby on 12/23? Just curious.........powderburn (a hoosier trapshooter coming your way tomorrow. Hopefully......)

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Where is this Cedar Falls Gun Club? I gave my membership card to Shelley H. It was endorsed by Gene Buck in 1964...

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Steve...

Rick LaFevre won it with a 50 straight. 5 - 8 mph winds from the north east and a balmy temp of 18°.

Hows the knee coming along?

·
Registered
6,914 Posts
likes-to-shoot, is your name Hauxfan??? I didn't think so. LOL

Yes, Rick won it with 50 straight. The closest to him was a 46. He really shot well.

I told him to go home and re-adjust his shotgun. lol

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Well Haux...you were looking pretty peaked yesterday so I wasn't sure if you was still with us..lol

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Hey Bill, knee coming along pretty good. Have a lot of motion already back. Minor pain, still having the original issue with my upper back which I have come to the conclusion it needs a chiropractor. The physicians came to the house on Saturday to draw blood for the staff infection. I do a 2 hour IV at 8 and 8 every day for 6 weeks. The health care people come out once a week and check blood and change my PICC line. The PICC is a line that goes in my arm and dumps into my chest just above the heart to get the antibiotics distributed properly. I am thankful to be alive as I spent 6 nights in the hospital and it is now a blur and still dont quite understand all that happend. I do know that there are no other exrays, scans or bloodworks that I hae not had.
Merry Christmas to all.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Enjoyed shootin' wichu all yesterday. I'm glad we were able to solve all the government and social issues! Had a good time! Good shootin Rick! I followed you in our squad, but couldn't keep up to you! -all the best, -powderburn (Fitz)

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Merry Christmas Fitz!!

I am happy to have meet you. Good luck with the fly tying..

·
Registered
6,914 Posts
Nice to see you again, Powder.

Stop in anytime.

Pretty hard to keep up with Rick Sunday. He was in a class by himself.

Hauxfan!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.