Trapshooters Forum banner

CCI 209 shot shell magnum primers

1667 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  V10
Guys and Gals
I'm new the the forum and I need some help.
I have spent the last year looking for a tray of 100 count CCI 209 shot shell magnum primers with no luck at all.
Is there anyone on the forum that might know a source?
Any help will be greatly appreciated

50CAL
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
602 Posts
Is there some reason you're looking for only 100 primers? Is there a reason they need to be that specific brand? If you provide a little more information about what you're trying to achieve someone might be able to help you a little better.

· Premium Member
8,103 Posts
50Cal: Welcome to TS.Com.

Primers, CC! 209M, or otherwise, are unobtainium right now. No one has any. The Gunbroker suggestion above would be your best bet. And the price will give you a nosebleed it will be so high.

· Registered
3,717 Posts
50Cal: Welcome to TS.Com.

Primers, CC! 209M, or otherwise, are unobtainium right now. No one has any. The Gunbroker suggestion above would be your best bet. And the price will give you a nosebleed it will be so high.
50cal Where are you I have some but would have to be FTF. Ross

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am only looking for 100 because I use them in my muzzle loader for the load I am using. They ignite my Blackhorn 209 perfectly and I have never had a missfire or light ignition. 100 primes will last me a couple years.

· Premium Member
8,263 Posts
Guys and Gals
I'm new the the forum and I need some help.
I have spent the last year looking for a tray of 100 count CCI 209 shot shell magnum primers with no luck at all.
Is there anyone on the forum that might know a source?
Any help will be greatly appreciated

50CAL
Ross, I'm in Holland Michigan
I've always have them on hand.

Do you have any friends going to the Grand?

· Super Moderator
6,287 Posts
Members need to have at least 50 posts on the forum in order to buy or sell.

Helping a new member violate that rule will get you some time out.

Once these sorts of threads go from retail suggestions to "You have a PM" they get closed and some folks spend a night in the box.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.