Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF YOU HAVE SEEN MANY SHOOTERS WEARING THE ITALIAN SHOOTING VESTS WORN BY 90% OF THE OLYMPIC SHOOTERS THEN YOU KNOW HOW WELL MADE, ELEGANT AND CONFORTABLE THESE VESTS ARE. SO NOW IS YOUR LUCKY CHANCE TO BUY ONE CHEAPER THAN ANY OTHER HIGH CLASS VEST SOLD IN THE US. TIRO A VOLO SPORTS HAS A HUGE INVENTORY AND SINCE WE ARE CLOSING THE DISTRIBUTION OF CASTELLANI WE ARE SELLING ALL OUR INVENTORY AT COST. CHECK OUR EXISTING INVENTORY WHILE IT LASTS AT WWW.TIROAVOLOSPORTS.COM ALL PRICES LISTED REFLECT THE DISCOUNT FOR INSTANCE THE SPORTING MESH COMMONLY SOLD FOR $170 AT WWW.CASTELLANIUS.COM WE SELL IT FOR $90 PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING..COMPARE, SAVE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY. THESE VESTS SELL IN EUROPE FOR OVER 190$...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Would like a review of these vests if any of you have ordered and received one. Or, if you already owned one and it has a few miles on it...

Are they well made?
One of the better vests in the marketplace?
Would you recommend them to others?
Etc?

Jack

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Jack
I am sure that someone will reply to your question. I konw shooters who have used the Castellani vests for up to 7 years...George Digweed is one of them..

·
Registered
711 Posts
I have never seen anyone wearing one of these. The pastel green color looks kind of tri-sexual, maybe that is why. They are probably being banished from Italy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just picked up two of these vests, a red Ambidextrous and a red Olympic no mesh one. In addition to the vests, there were two Castellani towels with D-clips thrown into the box...nice little surprise. Thanks drbortone! Shipping was fast - from Texas to upstate-NY in 4 days via USPS. The quality of the vests is top notch with the sewing, finish (no stray threads) and fit. The pockets for the shells are big enough to take a box or two of shells and extra pockets for choke tubes, glasses, or any other accessories you need while you're out shooting. Speaking of fit - they are cut like a fine Italian suit so if you go by your standard suit size it'll be form fitting to say the least. I have yet to wear them out of the house, but my bt99 and citori o/u mount nicely to the shoulder and don't slip off the fabric. This vest might not make you a better shooter/increase your scores, but at least you'll good when you're walking out to the line!

Break 'em all!

Jan K.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Jan for your kind comment. I am glad that you liked the vests. I am sure you will enjoy them for many years.
Happy New Year.
Gino

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I took a look at a lot of the models and all of the vests look great. I normally wear an XL in an American sized vest.

On most of the models I like all you have left is small sizes..

FRedmon

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is correct most of the large sizes have sold out already. If you are size XL you need US size 48
Regards
Gino

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.