1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
HI Jimmy - best of luck with your next surgery. I'm sure it will come out fine as cataract surgery is the most common performed in the country and have become pretty routine.

Sorry, I have no input on these glasses but agree that Pilla's are way overpriced. Zeiss has always been a premier brand in optics and I would question whether they would put their name on a product if it was not of high quality.

Perhaps research the return policy and if sufficiently liberal just order them and see how you like them?

·
Banned
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That is a good suggestion, Stephen. I must wait until after this surgery tomorrow to see if I will need a prescription or not. I would love to not have to wear eye glasses anymore, except to shoot of course. If not I will certainly take your suggestion to see if I could return them. Anyway, I should call and talk to someone.

On edit: You are right about the surgery, Stephen, it is nothing. But, I have had open-heart surgery, kidney surgery, thyroid surgery, and two hips replaced. This is like going to the surgery center for a short nap in comparison.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Hi Jimmy - I didn't way this surgery was nothing, they are all significant. Just trying to allay any fear as this is a common and highly successful procedure but you don't need me telling you that.

Wow, you have me beat in the bionic man category....I only have two stents, one back surgery, and one colon surgery. Pretty soon we will be comparing scars (hey, that ain't nut'in...look at this baby! LOL).

Best of luck tomorrow. Come back and PM me and let me know all went well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts