Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Well known trouble maker
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Neil Winston, you are listed at the ATA website as not having cashed your check from the Grand.

If you don't want it, can I have it?

http://www.shootata.com/ATANews/ShooterUnclaimedFunds.aspx

Doc

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
You can always tell an honest man. He doesn't rush put to cash his check. I have found this to be true through the years....

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Champion II, it was not the dog-washing business itself that made us our money.

I was just running a few shakedown tests for the launch a Kyra's Konsulting, a vehicle by which hedge fund managers could get an insider's scoop on the lucrative - but tricky - companion animal sector. "You can get bit in pet shops!" as the saying goes. As you see, Kyra was doubtful about the long-term viability of many of the dog-wash franchise operations which were then multiplying (You may remember this from her viral you-tube video "That dog won' wash!).

. . . so we simply shorted the whole market and came out smelling like bloodhounds. From then on it was success upon success for Kyra's Konsulting, finally winning her a bed on Nasdaq, the first openly canine member of that exchange. The rest is history.

Neil

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I've managed to get a few checks at the Grand over the past few years and I can assure you the ink on my checks wasn't even dry as the Bank Teller started the cashing procedure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts