Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Almost double the delivered price per primer of BP, when BP has them in stock. 16,800 is a nice quantity to have on hand if you're willing to put that much cash into it.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I have no experience with the vendor, just found this link doing my am searching....YMMV

5 available as of 7:40 AM PST

Michael
neither do a lot of others!
this has been out there for ALONG time!
I believe there was a previous thread some time ago speaking to legitimacy of ad ?
Buyer beware! Just sayin

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Almost double the delivered price per primer of BP, when BP has them in stock. 16,800 is a nice quantity to have on hand if you're willing to put that much cash into it.
Yeah - its certainly spendy, but I suppose if a couple of folks wanted to go in on it together....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
neither do a lot of others!
this has been out there for ALONG time!
I believe there was a previous thread some time ago speaking to legitimacy of ad ?
Buyer beware! Just sayin
Ah - okay - I had not seen the previous thread. As always, buyer beware

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
I have no experience with the vendor, just found this link doing my am searching....YMMV

5 available as of 7:40 AM PST

Michael
More than likely a scam. Cheddite primers are packaged 1000/sleeve or 5000/case

Reactions: RayBoucek

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
More than likely a scam. Cheddite primers are packaged 1000/sleeve or 5000/case

They have a physical location - would be interesting if a forum member was close enough to check it out in person.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
They have a physical location - would be interesting if a forum member was close enough to check it out in person.
Try Google earth.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ad says these were pulled primers. Possible dimensional changes. At the high price, I'd stay away.
I saw that - "pulled from brass" - probably worth staying away from, but I put it out there in case anyone was interested - based on previous threads, the mods can probably delete this one....

·
Registered
282 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
The picture DOES NOT represent cheddite primers. The MAXAM is a dead give away that these are a Rio product. The box also says type 209/G600 which is a type of Rio primer.

I have seen packaging like this in noble sport primers. I have a couple 10,000 count cases at home that are packaged in 1000 count trays. I was told that this is the way primer manufactures ship primers to be loaded in factory ammo.

BYG

·
Registered
16,807 Posts
There must be a shortage of stupid people. 9 cents apiece for primers is almost double the present day outrageous price. Check out their prices for 12 gauge ammo.

HM

1 - 16 of 16 Posts