Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tron came up with such a good idea by offering his fantaztic art work for auction that I conferred with my brother artist and decided to do the same thing. All proceeds go directly to David to help defray his costs for doing such an outstanding job for us "powder" heads.

The highest bidder gets the original cartoon, no gagging please!!! And in the words of the immortal Tron..."LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!" Good luck-puablo.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,325 Posts
Jeff,

Let's round this puppy up to $50.00. David can use the bucks. BTW, the ones you remarqued for the HOA winners at Sunnyvale, California were absolute hits with all who won them. Thanks again!!

Mike Mann
ATA Life 07-34685

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Jeff, I'm a day late and a dollar short as usual. As I promised Tron, I sent my check to David yesterday morning. Shame is, right now I'd be the high bidder, Oh Well. Best of luck to you, great idea. BTTT for a good cause. Bob

·
Supporting Vendor
1,325 Posts
Jeff,

When is the auction going to "mature"? I want to make sure nobody else gets a clear shot at this gem.

Mike Mann

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mike,

Why don't we end it Monday evening, midnight EST? That's Monday night, January 12th. If you are the main Mann at that time, you be the man!

Take care, puablo

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks John...Look forward to seeing you and your pop at NYS this season.
Take care, Jeff

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like Mr. M is goin to be the proud or disgusted owner of this ole cartoon...Let me know how it turns out, I'm goin to bed.

Thanks, puablo

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mike,

You be the Mann!!! I'll get the toon out to you in a couple of days, just
mail the check to David. Glad you won it.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Supporting Vendor
1,325 Posts
Jeff,

Great News!! Check will be out as soon as I have David's check receiving address. Always happy to contribute to a worthy cause.

Mike Mann

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.